Despite its very close proximity to Verona airport - in itself a plus point given that you can walk to the hotel, hotel Veronesi was a great place to stay. The rooms were spacious.and comfortable and staff were very pleasant and helpful; the pool and spa area were also of a high standard. Breakfast was good and food in the restaurant was lovely. Verona is a beautiful city and after a tiring day this hotel provided a great place to relax and prepare for the next day's tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to a reconstruction process of an old monastery, the 4stars Superior Hotel was able to combine the fascination of the antique with a modern, contemporary design. A mix of elegance and modernism for those who are not satisfied with the normal standards, searching for a innovative atmosphere.Located a few minutes from the airport Valerio Catullo di Verona and near to the historical center of the city, the hotel is the ideal place to stay, organize conferences,events and to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Veronesi La Torre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veronesi La Torre Dossobuono
- Hotel Veronesi La Torre Province Of Verona, Italy - Dossobuono