Hotel Bareta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel Turismo(San Martino Buon Albergo)
Great 4.5/5
SHG Hotel Catullo Verona(San Martino Buon Albergo)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Grobberio(San Martino Buon Albergo)
  • Restaurant
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Stadio & Spa(San Bonifacio)
Excellent 5/5
Gardenia(Verona)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsrecommend this hotelgreat hotelstayed for nightsparkingbusinessgroupveronacar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We stayed in Hotel Bareta five days , and were indeed wery satisfied with all there.
The staff was really friendly, we felt comfortable and well cared for. Nice,calm room,with good working air condition and no traffic noise. The hotel has a roomy,safe parking site on the back side. It also has a wery convenient location; easy to make tours and trips in the area. We fully recommend Hotel Bareta ! Gratefully , S. & S. Aasnes.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Bonamini_A, Direttore generale at Hotel Bareta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Thanks for the fantastic words! Hope to see you in the future and hope to confirm your opinion once again!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

We love this hotel and visit it always when we are in Verona area. The staff is very warm and kind to all guests. Calm in night, close to highway. The rooms are well equipped, the bathroom even with the level over normal standard.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bonamini_A, Responsabile reception at Hotel Bareta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Dear Friend,
My family try to give to our clients always the best. And our staff is a part of us.
There is a family atmosphere in hotel. All our costomers are friends.
From this point of view I try to maintain THE TRADITIONAL HOSPITALITY that my grandfather ITALO and my mother teached me!
Because the service must improve every year but the family welcome is always the same!

See you soonest!

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I stayed in the hotel only one night. It is very handy for business, since it is quite close to motorway. I was really satisfied: nice staff, completely well equiped and comfortable rooms with all you may need, perfect services.
Calm in the night.
Real value for money!

Many thanks! Jana

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Bonamini_A, Responsabile reception at Hotel Bareta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2012

Dear Jana,
Thank you so much for this positive rating. We really appreciate it. The position of our hotel is not in the center of Verona but sure is close to public transport because you have the bus stop in front of the hotel and the train stop at only 200 mt. Easy and very comfortable is going to Venice with an expence of round € 6 per run!! So travellers should take profit of it and let us help to program their stay! A 3/4 days stay could be fantastic to visit all major cities of Veneto
I hope to see you again in future.

THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2012

This is a very clean and well run hotel. I had a big room which was smartly decorated. The young lady on reception when I arrived was extremely welcoming and helpful and started my stay off so positively and I found all the staff to be warm and friendly. The hotel is on the Italian equivalent of an A road and has good local facilities, supermarket, very good quality ice cream parlour, pharmacy and newsagents. There is a bus stop opposite the hotel and the train station is one street away. Buses run straight into the centre of Verona but it is a 40 minute journey so bear in mind that it's not really practical to "pop back" to this hotel for a rest at lunchtime if that is important to you. From Caldiero station it is possible to take the train to Verona,Vicenza, Venice, Desenzano (for Lake Garda) and Padua so this is a good base for day trips. If you like walking and are fed up with the city it's possible to walk up into the hilltop villages from Caldiero and there are some lovely views towards the Dolomites past grapevines and olive trees.

Room Tip: My room faced to the rear of the hotel away from the road and had a small balcony
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Bonamini_A, Responsabile reception at Hotel Bareta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Dear Guest,
I as so sad to reply you so late! We normally reply to all opinions on time, but in the past we had some missing opinions.
I apologize!
Anyway, thank you very much because all rating is very important for us and helps in bettering our service and our hotel.
I invite you testing us again!!! So that you can verify directly if we are bettering the service or not.

Thanks again and apologize for the late answer.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Everything was perfect at this hotel. The staff is lovely and helpful, the breakfast was perfect and the room very comfy.
Loved and would come back again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Anie-RJ
Bonamini_A, Proprietario at Hotel Bareta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear Friends, thanks for lovely words! We have really appreciated them. Comments like yours gives us power to improve and do always better. I hope to see you again in future!
Thank you again for everything and apologize for my english :(