We stayed for 4 days on an unlimited golf package in May 2013. Positives-#1 Staff: every staff member we spoke to was professional and helpful. #2: Golf courses-well maintained, interesting but a little soft due to all the rain. Not overly busy. Could have done with a bit more sand in the bunkers. Unusually the 9 hole course is probably the best. Should run them as 3 nines. #3: Spa-relaxing, calming with great flexibility of treatments. Well worth a visit.
1 negative-our room was in the Residenza dei Castagni. Although a decent size, it was dark, dingy and rather than characterful it felt dated. The balcony was covered by the room upstairs and the dense tree canopy keeping it dark and damp all day. The golf course view was excellent, but only when you were standing looking over the chest high wall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Arzaga is a 15th-century mansion harmoniously converted into one of the finest golf resorts in Northern Italy. This luxury SPA & Golf hotel is an exceptional destination for relaxation and pure pleasure, offering all-round comfort and style at just 30 minutes from Verona beside Lake Garda, the Franciacorta Wine Region and the Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Arzaga Hotel Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Arzaga Hotel Spa And Golf Resort
- Palazzo Arzaga Hotel Spa & Golf Calvagese Della Riviera
- Palazzo Arzaga Hotel Spa & Golf Resort Italy/Lombardy