Staying at the Pallazo Arzaga Spa & Golf Resort is a truly an exquisite and unique experience. In fact you become a ‘lord’ for a few days. The majestic drive way to the Pallazo/Castle is a perfect introduction of what is to come. The staff is friendly and tries hard to make you feel like a lord. The hotel rooms in the castle itself are classic and comfortable. But it is really the simplicity of the architecture of the castle and the surroundings that makes this a special place. Breakfast on the courtyard is an absolute fantastic way to start the day. The surrounding golf courses are well maintained and challenging (Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player courses). The view from the castle over the golf course is absolutely spectacular. While there is a great pool, the gym needs a proper update. However a morning jog around the courses (there is a jogging trail) will do the job as well. Overall Arzaga gives you a great combination of a staying in a Pallazo and playing golf on a great course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Arzaga is a 15th-century mansion harmoniously converted into one of the finest golf resorts in Northern Italy. This luxury SPA & Golf hotel is an exceptional destination for relaxation and pure pleasure, offering all-round comfort and style at just 30 minutes from Verona beside Lake Garda, the Franciacorta Wine Region and the Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Arzaga Hotel Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Arzaga Hotel Spa & Golf Calvagese Della Riviera
- Palazzo Arzaga Hotel Spa And Golf Resort
- Palazzo Arzaga Hotel Spa & Golf Resort Italy/Lombardy