Best Western Porte Sud De Geneve
US$106
US$76
Ibis Budget Archamps Porte de Geneve(Archamps)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
US$124
Hotel Savoie(Saint-Julien-en-Genevois)
US$103
Hotel Des Horlogers(Plan Les Ouates)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$129
Ramada Encore Geneva(Carouge)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$90
US$85
US$93
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness tripgeneva airportroom was clean and comfortablebusiness hotelquiet hotelbreakfast is servedinternet connectiondecent restaurantgreen areamotorwayreceptionstopoverproximitycorridorsummerannecy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Chose this location for one night as a base to visit the Geneva area. The price was very reasonable (compared to other options in the area, anyway). The location is pretty boring - it's in an office park, but its safe, quiet and close to the highway. Room and facilities pretty basic, but clean and comfortable, staff helpful and friendly. A short, easy drive from downtown Geneva and a number of small cities on both sides of the French-Swiss border. There is apparently a bus service to the local train station, but it seemed very infrequent - this might not be a good choice if you're hoping to rely on public transport. Only other criticism is the roads around the hotel are fairly confusing to navigate, and my car GPS system didn't have an accurate location for the hotel. This clearly isn't the hotel's fault, but take care if you're trying to reach the hotel by car, and I found it very easy to make a wrong turns which put me back on the highway, taking me several miles out of my way. Perhaps the hotel could consider improving signage on the roads to help with this?

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank kc9ddi
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, the hotel room and bed were very comfortable. The view was lovely. The restaurant was awful but there is a choice of restaurants in the cinema complex down the road - walking distance. The pool and fitness centre were a bonus plus there was a bus stop near by with routes to the station and into Geneva very convenient. I would have liked a fridge and a kettle of course! I like my cup of tea! The rooms were large and designed professionally but I hadn't got a side table on my side of the bed! I don't know how they could have got this so wrong? Even so I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the lake and don't eat in the restaurant!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Judy49650
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Very easy to get to off major highway. Convenient for traveling to Lyon, Grenoble, Mont Blanc and other le Tour de France stage locations. Staff great.
Restaurant was excellent as we ate there 3 of 4 nights. Twice large tour buses arrived and small staff handled 40+ dinners in addition to the rest of the diners.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We have used this hotel many times over the past seven years as a halfway stop off on our way to Umbria. It is near the motorway but not troubled by noise and there is secure parking for hotel guests.The rooms are clean and basic and comfortable, suitable for a one night stay. There is a swimming pool and the grounds are attractive. In the past we have enjoyed eating at the on site restaurant when it was not being used for a function but this visit we had to walk out as the food was so poor. Fortunately there is a good all purpose restaurant in the nearby cinema complex. We always leave before breakfast is served.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

Average hotel for me. Rooms where a good size and clean but the hotel lacked character and service. Poor ish customer service, no greasing at breakfast, no polite welcome at check in etc. hotel was a good location for where we where going but it didn't look like there was much todo locally. I didn't use the pool so can't comment. Breakfast wasn't too bad, a good continental selection.

Overall a clean average hotel. Would stay again if I needed to but wouldn't rush back.

• Stayed: June 2013