Best Western Porte Sud De Geneve
US$115
Priceline
Hotel Savoie(Saint-Julien-en-Genevois)
US$99
Hotel Des Horlogers(Plan Les Ouates)(Great Value!)
US$126
Hotel Le Soli(Saint-Julien-en-Genevois)
US$94
Ramada Encore Geneva(Carouge)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$111
US$97
ibis
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness tripgeneva airportroom was clean and comfortablebusiness hotelquiet hotelbreakfast is servedinternet connectiondecent restaurantgreen areamotorwayreceptionstopoverproximitycorridorsummerannecy
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have stayed at several Best Western hotels before and expected the same kind of service. However, the reception staff were unusually unfriendly, hence calling the place "Bad Western!" It was very cold so I ask for an extra blanket - no blankets in the whole hotel! I stayed there with a friend from Malawi. We were told by our sponsors that breakfast was included. However, after the first breakfast we were told to pay 16 Euros each. We checked with our sponsors, the reply was the same, breakfast included. When returning from Geneva I asked a second time, again: no breakfast included. When I asked another receptionist the third time, she was extremely unkind so we didn't ask anymore, went hungry to a congress in Geneva every morning. The last evening a friendly receptionist was there and I mentioned that we had been hungry all week. She had instructed the staff to tell us that breakfast was included! But I had to leave very early the next day but enjoyed a good breakfast in the business lounge at Geneva Airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2014

As I don't stay in hotels in this range often I was not sure what to expect. It was just right for a quick one night stay. Efficient and friendly check in, parking out front, dog welcome with small extra charge!

The room was clean and functional with a desk, chair, luggage rack for a medium size suitcase and very comfortable bed. My room had a bath shower combo and separate loo. You will need to have your own toiletries as the have only soap and shower gel shampoo combo in bath. Fortunately I had my own shampoo and conditioner!

The room had wifi and tea/coffee making facilities. I also had a quick breakfast in the morning to tie me over, nicely presented and adequate for the price. Fine for a overnight stay.

Room Tip: Might be better to stay on the left side of reception as I imagine the restaurant could become noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have stayed here twice before when visiting Geneva. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Unfortunately we had several issues during this stay. They closed the resaurant for saturday and Sunday for weddings. The bar was open but had to fight to get a glass of red wine. If that wasn't bad enough, the wedding went outside and played loud music until 130 in the morning. Will have to think long if I return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2014

It was my second stay at this hotel, Good location, close to highway, rooms are clean, breakfast offer not very attractive, if you want to eat your lunch or dinner find better something outside, within 1,5 km there is a nice restaurant serving variety of beef.
Hotel definitly required better managment and refurbishment

Room Tip: If you need to stay overnight when travelling its ok, otherwise try to find something else
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Check in was very quick and friendly, room fairly basic, one English tv channel, safe, wifi was good and the bed was comfortable. had coffee and tea in the room, apparently only the 3rd floor rooms have this! location isn't great, not much within walking distance of the hotel.
Breakfast was ok, standard fare but ok.
All the staff were nice, helpful and courteous. Check out efficient and painless.
Conferencing facilities were very good, and the snacks and food aso good.
Handy for Geneva and Geneva airport.
Overall a good stay.