Locanda lives up to the promise (and more!) of staying in Tuscany. From the moment we arrived, we felt relaxed and at peace. Everything from breakfast to to the upkeep of the rooms is first class, but it all seems to happen with a lightness of touch. This is because Riccardo and Arreana are calm, warm and self assured in their approach. The rooms, decor and occasional home baked cakes are a delight. We were lucky enough to be around for a saturday night dinner, which was a 6 course extravaganza produced with real skill and a lot of respect for the ingredients. if you want to feel at home and cared for in a truly beautiful place, this is for you. We are already planning a return visit.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the crossroads of the famous via Francigena and the sea , our locanda proposes itself in a contest of absolute charm as a place of peace and privacy. An old stone house in which old and new , exterior and interior find harmony in the research of details such as the objects in every room , one off pieces mixed with findings from trips abroad giving a warm and comforting atmosphere.Protected by the greenery of the olive grove locanda looks out towards the sea and the hills and mountains of Camaiore . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Locanda al Colle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Al Colle Hotel Camaiore
- Locanda Al Colle Tuscany/Camaiore, Italy