“Terrible Customer Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corbridge
Riggsacre Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 15 Corbridge B&B and Inns
wigan
“Terrible Customer Service”
Reviewed 19 May 2008

I am writing this as a potential customer as unfortunately the owners would not take our booking. When I telephoned to make the booking I was asked if it was to attend a wedding, which it was. We were told that wedding bookings were not accepted. No attempt was made to find out anything about ourselves. My husband and I are both 30, both professional people and I am pregnant - hardly high risk customers. We have stayed in numerous hotels and bed and breakfasts and have never recieved such rude treatment. I am still insulted at the implications made by the owner that he has 'years of bad experience' with people attending weddings. How rude to judge everybody with the same opinion. We are going to stay in a different B&B where I have received polite and friendly service from the owners when making enquiries.

• Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
6 Thank norcy
Ann014, Owner at Riggsacre Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 30 May 2009
Inappropriate comments from someone who was determined to find a personal insult in a general policy, which we are quite entitled to make.

Travellers are raving about these Corbridge hotels

1 review from our community

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corbridge
BEST WESTERN Beaumont Hotel
#6 of 15 in Corbridge
The Golden Lion
The Golden Lion
#4 of 15 in Corbridge

Been to Riggsacre Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!