“Perfect for a thirsty cyclist”
Review of Pele Tower Pub

Pele Tower Pub
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Corbridge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'd been keen to visit for a while....so when chance arose, I cycled from Carlisle, arriving hot and thirsty. Sadly I only had time for a brief drink before my train back, but was made welcome, enjoyed a lovely hoppy ale in fine condition. I sat outside in the sun. Barman said my beer "wouldn't touch the sides". He wasn't wrong. There were more beers I'd love to have sampled if time allowed. Can't wait to return with a bit more time to explore - the buiding, the beer and the town.

1  Thank GrahamMoss
"fortified"
"border"
"century"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing building, bursting with history! I absolutely adore the quirkiness of this place, it has such a lovely atmosphere. The staff are extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about the history of the tower. We were very impressed with the selection of drinks and will definitely return.

1  Thank chantel w
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were introduced to the Pele Tower by our friends who live locally. As history lovers and former historical re-enactors of 17th century and Border Reivers we LOVED it. There is outside seating and three floors inside but take care on the stairs after a drink or two lol. Go and check it out.

1  Thank Helen D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visit The Pele on our days out to Corbridge. Its a really quirky place and the staff are always very welcoming. It has a great selection of Ales and a huge choice of spirits. Would definitely recommend popping in.

1  Thank l_g1231637597