“Outstanding”

Ranked #19 of 23 Restaurants in Corbridge
Cuisines: British, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Corbridge Sandwich bar is set in the centre of Corbridge and serves hot and cold food to take away 7 days a week. More than just a regular sandwich bar!!
Allendale, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I had the most amazing lunchtime experience in a long time. Fantastic Pannini and brilliant staff, i wasn't sure what to have at first as the menu is vast, but they guided me and made me a customized Pannini which was delicious. i WILL be going back!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank StephanieDucky

Hexham, United Kingdom
“Excellent Tailor Made Sarnies to go”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Have visited the Corbridge Sandwich Bar numerous times on my lunch break and I'll tell you something (being a fussy eater) especially when it comes to bread - they are spot on and nothing is a bother. She can conjure up any variety of sandwich to suit your particular taste buds. They didn't have any bacon and brie in granary made up however, it was done in two shakes of a donkeys tail and just the way I like it - not too much butter and the bread.... well heaven - don't know who her supplier is but would mind getting my hands on a loaf. & have you tried her ham and egg with sweet chilli relish in poppy seed bun..... devine what can I say.

Big smile from me :-)

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Shirley C
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Delicious food & excellent value”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have to admit this was the best wrap I've had, excellent food - I had the Cajun chicken salad wrap - delicious. Excellent service - lovely friendly staff, cleanliness spot on, food very tasty - lots to choose from and excellent value too! Strongly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank SaucyM0nkey
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Dirt cheap but really clean!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Great sausages sandwiches, but make sure to ask for the whole grain mustard. The salads are really good, too, but honestly I really only look forward to the sausages . . . and occasionally the soup!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank David G
“Top Class”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I do not know if all their sandwiches are made to order but ours definitely were. lovely fresh bread buns bursting with tasty fillings all first class. I am sure the owner will be down to 4' soon at the pace he works I am sure he will wear his legs down. Yes this was a pleasant experience that I would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2013