“Fresh scones!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Corbridge
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fresh scones!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Best fresh fruit scones I have ever had! A better site would make this a great coffee shop. Staff very inviting and friendly.

Hexham, United Kingdom
“Really tasty food. Great service. And fantastic for gluten free!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Being coeliac I really struggle with eating out at lunchtime. And I really miss being able to pop out for a sandwich or cake. So I was delighted to discover Massey's.
I get a bit embarrassed asking what I can eat in restaurants, but the staff were so friendly and helpful and made me feel really welcome. There was a gluten free menu with loads of choice - I really struggled to decide! I ended up having a mini afternoon tea - a scrummy half sandwich, a mini scone and a delicious little slice of cake. All gluten free!
My sister also thoroughly enjoyed her non-gluten free food.
Big thumbs up!

• Visited June 2014
Stocksfield, United Kingdom
“Delightful tea room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Have visited on many occasions, staff very friendly, lovely home baking. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank John D
West Yorkshire
“A little gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stumbled across this little tea room on a visit to Corbridge - we were greeted at the door by a very cheery, friendly lady who was just lovely. We chose the " 3 mini scones " (cheese, cherry and fruit) and they were freshly baked and really scrumptious ! The waitress was really chatty but not overly so and made us feel very welcome. She is a gem and I hope that the owners appreciate her as much as we did. Will definitely return if in the area.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JenniferJane05
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“mini afternoon tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We called in on a whim after being out walking that day and got friendly service and good value. Situated in the centre of Corbridge village. Would definitely go there again.

Visited April 2014