“Great little tearoom in Corbridge”

Massey's traditional tea room
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Corbridge
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Very clean premises, very friendly and efficient service, charming atmosphere. Typical tearoom menu but nicely presented food. Highly recommended if you're visiting Corbridge.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Massey’s tearoom is my favourite place to visit in corbridge. Today we had a Yuletide Afternoon tea which was super delicious and festive. It’s a must in the Christmas period! They were even able to provide a gluten free alternative and the staff were so friendly and couldn’t do enough for us.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2018

We called in here for lunch and were not disappointed! I had the home-made lentil & vegetable soup with brown bread - absolutely delicious! My husband had a pannini and my sister had a toastie - all superb! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

I visited in November 2018 on a trip to Corebridge. I was sightseeing with my daughter and we popped in on spec for lunch. It was very busy. We ordered soup and were served a large bowl of Lentil and Vegetable broth with bread and butter. It was delicious, and very reasonably priced. The only disappointing aspect was the service which was lacking and we waited a long time for the food, and to pay our bill. Good place if you’re not in a hurry.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Excellent stop for coffee and cake as we travel from Newcastle to Ambleside. Found by accident not planning