Anemoessa Villa
US$288
US$210
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Anemomilos Hotel Apartments(Oia)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$324
US$333
US$743
US$721
  • Breakfast included
US$1,082
US$725
All reviewsshort walksantorini mouthe busdouble sunbedspool areaoia centeryogurtbreakfast was excellentwonderful staymeat mezeevery morningpeace and quietlocation was perfectairport transferwatch the sunsetsmall kitchenboat trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I booked my room at the Villa Anemoessa in July of 2011 for my 15-night stay in May 2012. Why? Because I saw that they had just a handful of rooms to offer and top Trip Advisor reviews. So I wanted to make sure that I got a room and wasn't forced to find another hotel. Now that my trip has come and gone, I can say happily that booking so far in advance to guarantee a Villa Anemoessa stay was 100% worth it. Irini, her parents, and the Villa Anemoessa staff are the best. So personable and generous in every regard. The hotel itself is lovely. Quiet. Beautiful grounds, pool, view, and ideal location, just a short walk into Oia for its legendary sunsets and charming architecture. Finikia itself is also worth exploring for its quiet charm. Walk up the hill to dinner and live Greek music at Santorini Mou, just across the street from the bus stop where for only 1,60 you can ride in comfort into Fira (Thira). I have nothing negative to say about Villa Anemoessa, and sincerely can't wait to return. I already miss Irini's mom's breakfast cakes and all the Greek salads we ordered for lunch or dinner when we didn't feel like heading to a restaurant. The hotel is also a short walk to two small grocers, so we could have kept our fridge stocked and actually done a bit of cooking if we liked. We had room 13 which included a small kitchen and a large terrace, from where we could survey the landscape, watch both the sunrise and sunset, and peer down at the pool. It was heavenly. I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else on my next trip to Santorini.

Room Tip: Want to watch the sunrise and/or sunset from your private terrace? Reserve Room 13, which includes a master bedroom that opens onto the terrace, a living-dining area, small kitchen, and bathroom.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank risamay
Reviewed 16 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here for five nights in May after reading all of the pleasant reviews here. We were not disappointed! Irini, the most wonderful hostess, saw to it that our stay was relaxing and memorable. The location is perfect, a short 15 minute walk to Oia, but away from the noise of the city. Breakfast was excellent, the pool wonderful, and the rooms always clean! Thank you Irini for making our time in Santorini something to remember !

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MeagIngalls
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Anywhere else wouldn’t have Irini the consummate host.
Location is superb, at the doorstep of the famous Finikia and Oia.
Irini's personal care makes you feel completely at ease.
Facilities are modern creating a personal space for each villa.
Brightness and total care every day!
Make the best choice

Room Tip: You will find every room has its own charm, but if you want the sunset side ask for rooms 8 or 9 on the top floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We stayed here for a week in September 2011,with our 2 friends from Israel,a wonderful experience having your chosen breakfast delivered to your room or by the pool with the fantastic views !!! Spotlessly clean,just a short walk into the bustle of Oia,with its unforgettable
sunsets !!!!!! Would not hesitate to recommend these villas,and the perfect host Irini.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paulus50_11
Reviewed 13 February 2012

When my friend and I arrived at the Anemoessa for a week's holiday in June 2011 at first we were disappointed that it was not on the cliff side of Santorini facing the Caldera. After one day we were so glad that it was on the flatter side of the island without the hundreds of stairs and glaring white cement of the Caldera side which we saw daily on our travels. Our views were spectacular - including sunsets from our patio. It was much cooler, quieter and more historic. Our hostess Irenia was so sweet and helpful. She helped us book a boat trip on a beautiful catamaran and and gave us all sorts of tips regarding local places of interest. The highlight of our stay was having our fabulous breakfast delivered to our room (or poolside) every morning. Even though we had a small kitchen we also ordered lunch poolside a few times.as the food was so fresh and reasonably priced. Oia really is THE place to stay on Santorini - much nicer than Faro with its cruise ship business. Faro is only a short bus or car ride away but we couldn't wait to get home to Oia. Beware though - the shopping is so wonderful that you may need to buy another suitcase.

Room Tip: I think all suites face the ocean. Ours was on the ground floor and easy access to the pool, office and little store.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends