Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
£15
Fully refundable before Thu, 29 Feb
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
£14
No booking fees
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Sri-Trang Hotel is a hotel with character. Fish pool on the ground floor, steep wooden stairs, bookcases and cozy little hangout places are hidden within this little building with homely decor. Their motto is "You'll call it HOME" which is a tough sell, but this place just pulls it off.

It's not a flashy 5 star hotel, but rather a cozy home away from home. Our rooms with double beds cost 550 bath per night and were very clean. There's air-con, a tv, a fridge, two complimentary bottles of water per day and an ensuite bathroom. The rooms differ - mine was more spacious than my friend's and had an extra table, but there are no balconies in the hotel. The mattress is firm. There are two computers that are free to use downstairs and free wifi, but unfortunately the wifi wasn't very reliable. That's pretty much my biggest complaint about the place - and that's not much at all. Oh there were a few stray ants in my room, but so few I hardly noticed them.

The service in Sri-Trang was the best we had during our month in Thailand. The young Thai man was an amazingly helpful receptionist. Mind you, not all of the receptionist speak English well. At night there was a guy there that we had trouble understanding, but at daytime I think they all did. In the morning I woke up to the cleaning lady singing. Don't worry, she wasn't too bad.

I wish we had had more time in Trang mostly because of the awesome, awesome hotel we stayed in. A big thank you to Sri-Trang for making us feel completely at ease and at home.

Room tip: Take a look at the rooms before choosing as they are different in shape and size.
Date of stay: May 2012
2  Thank Grrin
Reviewed 27 May 2012

The fish pond at the lobby gives perfect relaxing vibes. The whole decoration makes you feel almost like home...well,only if the staff will be a bit friendlier. The room is okay, cant complain for the price though. One thing i cant deny, its location is perfect-just right opposite the train station. Across the street from the hotel on Friday and Saturday evenings, you will find a night walking street which is such a good place to explore all local delicacies.

Date of stay: April 2012
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Ok, this is a late review. Been to Sri Trang last year in July. Firstly, I love how the interior was decorated. If you're looking for 5 star hotels, this is not the place you're looking for. For the price of 750bt (3 pax) I think it's a great steal! With almost full amenities, suited bathroom, television, fridge with bottled water provided everyday (though I don't like their water, I think it tasted like soap water :S), room service, and free computer usage downstairs. The receptionist, I forgot their names, the lady and man was very hospitable. The provided us with maps and even guided us to good eateries! And if you need to call a tuk-tuk, just ask them. For the rooms, we got a 3 pax room on the highest floor, double and a single bed. No outside scenery, the window is just to the transition space/hallway outside. You can ask to see the rooms first. There's a cafe in the hostel which provides room service, but we've never tried it before. Overall it was a great stay and my family are loving it :))

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We really enjoyed our stay in this quirky hotel slap bang in the centre of Trang. The Cafe was excellent, and we happily spent many hours watching the world stroll by outside. Rooms were pretty good for the price, all in all, no complaints and would recommend to anyone passing through.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Very nice staff, great little cafe/restaurant and good location!

Date of stay: April 2012