Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
£15
Fully refundable before Thu, 29 Feb
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
£14
Fully refundable before Thu, 29 Feb
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

I met the owner 10 yrs ago when I was walking just for sightseeing.

There are many local small hotels and guest houses around. The lady/the owner humbly invited me to look around in case for next time if I could visit.

Since then with every 2 yrs, I made there as my hotel destination both with family and friends. However, the right word for me here is "home".

Many thanks to Uncle Shinn, Nong Kwang & Nong Moo who always treat me and make me feel it home.

***Incredible southern cuisine, & great spicy fusion.

Look forward to seeing all of you again very soon.

Room tip: Close to a railway station, 2 local markets, load of southern & chinese restaurants around. Comfortable to be commuted to the airport. Transit point to Krabi/Phuket.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed only one night as was passing through but would like to have stayed a little longer. Trang itself has a nice feel about it and is very enjoyable to wonder about and explore. This little hotel is ideally located and good value for money. Staff were friendly and hotel has a lovely charm and authenticity about it. Rooms may be a little tired and worn but thats kind of the reason i liked it. Had a very spacious room with balcony overlooking the main road and train station. Also there is a really good cafe restaurant attached called 1952 which has delicicious food (both thai and western menu... both tastey). I would recommend it and i would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Sri-Trang hotel is really well located to enjoy a few days exploring Trang town. The rooms are basic but clean and perfectly functional. Complimentary tea and coffee in reception is a nice touch. The hotel has a small restaurant / cafe attached which is really excellent. Would thoroughly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located near the train station which hosts the night market with a kind welcoming host Sritrang is an excellent choice for any traveller. the room was clean and comfortable. not fancy more industrial in style but for me as a solo traveller with a budget perfect.
An important word of advice however there is a tour agency next door do not go there. I lost 900baht booking a taxi i didn't need because the person there convinced me I would have to come all the way back to Trang in order to travel from Ko sukon to ko libong. I feel foolish admitting I was so gloriously ripped off but hope that my experience can be a lesson to others. You rarely need to go all the way back to Trang to affordably transfer islands. save yourself money do not enter that tour office!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Excellent location. If you are here on weekend there is a divine night market outside your doorstep! Clean, cosy and well furnished. The reception is not that helpful for tours. Go around the corner to book "3 island day trip" and "Koh Roc" - go to two or three agents and get the best price! Most will use Jaravee Tours as the operator who are excellent.

Trip type: Travelled with friends