“Amazing food and amazing staff”

Green House at Trang, Thailand
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Trang
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: • Bed • Bakery • Gallery • Cafe •
Description: • Bed • Bakery • Gallery • Cafe •
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Delicious cakes and very friendly staff. Highly reccomend as a place to eat and hang out. The cakes were very inventive and delicious flavours, I went with a few friends and we all ordered something different and shared. All four different types were yummy and the coffee is great also.

4  Thank RebeccaRoss888

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I'd never had an idea that I could find a lovely café that offers a variety of bakery products like this in Trang. There were so many cakes to choose from that I had a hard time making my decision. The staff are very friendly. Most importantly, the prices of the products here are extremely affordable which might be the reason why the place is very popular among teenagers in the area.

2  Thank Nattama A
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Best cakes I've ever had, they all have great flavor that's not overwhelming. The decor of the place is great as well. The perfect hangout

2  Thank Renzhi92
Reviewed 2 August 2013

A great selection of cakes and drinks at a good price. Everything we had (we went several times) was simply delicious! Really cute decorations, comfy chairs, cool aircon and friendly staff. The new Japanese vanilla crepe cake was my favourite - I'm hungry just thinking about it! The menus are in Thai and English as well so that was really helpful.

I want to go back to Thailand right now just for some Thai milk tea and a slice of cake! Yuuummm!!!

2  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This little coffee shop has a great selection of cakes, ice cream and drinks, in a very nice homely surroundings.

3  Thank bowbad