This is definitely NOT a four star hotel. It is very old, resembles a hotel from the 60s. Rooms are small, breakfast average. Soundproofing is terrible, you can hear everything happens outside your room. Wifi internet comes with an extra charge of 5 euros per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building dating back to 1600, nowadays hosting the Jet Hotel and the Antica Zecca Restaurant, boasts in its centuries-old history a monastic settlement and the title of Royal Mint bestowed by the Savoy Family. The quiet and the atmosphere of this place offer moments of complete relax. Located at 1 km. From Turin "Sandro Pertini" airport, the Jet Hotel lies in a green area, with a private car park for 300 cars and a coach park having a strategic position and directly linked to the motor-way network and to the ring-roads leading straight to the city centre, at about 11 km. From the Royal Palace of Venaria Reale, 14 km. From downtown Turin (Piazza Castello) and 18 km. From Lingotto. The four modular and multi-function halls for meetings and banquets, hosting up to 530 seats, sun-lit and air-conditioned, boast a state-of-the-art technology and can host business luncheons and dinners, coffee breaks, cocktail parties, brunches, gala events and meet the expectations of a national and international clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Jet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Hotel Caselle Torinese
- Jet Hotel Province Of Turin/Caselle Torinese, Italy