Our stay ay Royale Takitumu was the most relaxing, enjoyable time we have had in many years. Mii, the manager was an outstanding hostess, making sure we were made to feel welcome from the start and ensuring we had every bit of information we needed to enjoy our time in the Cook Islands. The pace of the whole island is laid back and relaxed and at Royale Takitumu it is so easy to fit right in with a beautiful beach, crystal clear warm water and incredible snorkeling right on your doorstep. The rooms were well appointed and serviced and very comfortable.
We both would go back tomorrow and recommend others book there for a great relaxing couples holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka