We stayed at the Takitumu 12 months ago and it was fantastic. The villas are well designed, comfortable and blend in perfectly with the surrounding grounds. The quality of the beach and snorkelling are unsurpassable where very few places could match, and the lagoon would even change to different shades of blue and green depending on the time of day. Above all it was the hospitality of Mii and crew which made it such a memorable experience. The amount of thought they made into making our stay so personal and welcome will remain etched in our memories for a long time.even now we wish return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka