We landed in heaven here. Infinity pool, overlooking crystal clear turquoise water. Palm trees, coral beaches, turtles....just visit the Cook Islands!! Outside and inside showers, private beach - sunset with gin and tonic on the beach. Five days here was perfect and we loved the road - one around the island with a Clockwise and Anti Clockwise bus! The staff get five stars - I got stung by a hornet and they were so caring, and I needed a prescription and they drove me instantly to the pharmacy. Nothing was too much trouble - do stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka