My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon and we spent seven nights at Little Poly. Firstly the staff were all very friendly and helpful, the food was excellent and the room (we originally booked the garden room and got upgraded to the beach villa) was amazing. We didn't want to leave and couldn't speak more highly of our time on the Cook Islands, and couldn't be happier with our accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka