This place is just perfect. With just 14 'rooms!!!!' available you are guaranteed for there to be no more than 28 adults here at any one time. We had a beach room which was beyond description. Just 10 paces from the edge of the sea, almost total privacy and a great view out to the reef. we ate here every night in the open air dining area and found the food quality excellent and the service caring Polynesian. after our meal it was perfect to retire to our veranda area for a few glasses of wine in perfect peace. If one thing could be improved on, it would be a small change to the menu each night, otherwise.... we cannot wait to go back again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka