We absolutely loved the stunning daybed, spa, rainshower. Also the comfortable bed, view, pool and banana sun loungers on the beach. Loved the beach and the friendly staff.
Definitely go for an overbeach bungalow. They are just fabulous and the view over the lagoon is superb. You can swim and snorkel from the resort at any tide. Its a nice walk to Muri and back along the beach. Or just sit by the pool. And we didnt have any issues with roosters and troublesome dogs! The location is handy to local restaurants. If we come back to Raro it will be to Little Poly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka