My husband & I have recently enjoyed a wonderful, relaxed holiday at the Little Poly. We cannot rate this resort high enough. It is right on the best beach on Roro overlooking the brilliant blue lagoon. The accomodation, reception and cafe are architeturally designed with a modern pacific look and a very elegant feel. It is the people who always make our holidays so special and the staff of Little Poly is no exception. They are all so friendly and deliver a very personal and professional service. The accomodation is very clean and spacious and our unit had a wonderful day bed on the front deck. The restaurant is of a very high quality and I know many quests were of the same opinion and, like us, didn't venture out dining. We have become part of the Little Poly family and very much look forward to going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka