We came here for our honeymoon and we did quite a bit of research before we came and were a bit worried because of some of the previous comments, but it was absolutely stunning and a lovely magical place, very tranquill relaxing and a boutique type place to stay that isn't the big touristy hotels!
Worth paying for the over beach hut as well as it just makes all the difference! If we hadn't been given an upgrade I think we would have really wished we had gone for it! Its your honeymoon you've got to splash out!
Things that were great:
We had a free upgrade from the garden bungalow to the Over Beach Hut and it was absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful and clean - (the cleaners came in everyday and it was always beautifully made up by the time we came back to the room - they would just go in when we were out or in the sea/lagoon)
Attentive, polite, professional staff - really friendly and always keen to ensure your time at Little Poly and in the Cook Islands is great - free room service all day if you want!
Infinity pool with amazing views
Private beach and lagoon - amazing snorkeling you don't even need to go that deep!
Beautiful gardens and other restaurants places to eat easy walking distance
plenty of activities to do - they can arrange for you - such as an island tour on a 4x4
They gave us a lovely shell necklace when we left and a necklace garland of flowers when we arrived
The beach hut was just divine! So secluded and peaceful with its own balcony leading to the beach - it was very clean and really fab!
We didnt try the TV but we brought our own DVDs to watch just in case of tropical rain - and we only watched one film and it worked fine!
Food was DELICIOUS really great - desserts were my favourites though - I still dream of the chocolate souffle, but they had a good mix of salads and other foods too they want to be seen as fine dining - which they certainly were, but that did mean they didnt do chips (but you could go to other places for that)
Will get the hubby to put up some of our pics as proof!
We stayed 7 nights and it was awesome - would definately go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka