My husband and I were married at RBB in April 2010 and travelled back to the Cook Islands in July 2011. Our first stay at RBB was perfect in every way. Our second stay was even better. We didn't think it was possible. The bungalows are clean, comfortable and very spacious. The staff made sure we had everything we could possibly want or need. It was a wonderful two weeks and we would highly recommend RBB to anyone travelling to Rarotonga. It truly is the most beautiful place on earth and and we can not thank Tom, Luckey, Mary and everyone on staff for the wonderful time we had. See you again next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With just five (5) deluxe beach bungalows clustered in a native village atmosphere, these units all offer the laid back and unique feeling of visiting the South Seas of the 1940's. All units front on a wide, white sand beach where the tropical lagoon in front is a national maritime protected area -- and,thus, allows endless snorkeling adventures. All bungalows are separate, free standing, Polynesian designed units. All have coconut thatch roofs, bamboo interior walls, colorful cloth on the ceiling and white sand at each bungalow entry. All are furnished with modern amenities. The property strives to offer the maximum BEACH fun with a 'spirit of the islands'. Nothing here is stuffy, snobby, stainless steel -- just a great secluded location for couples to enjoy the BEACH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rarotonga Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Hotel Titikaveka
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Cook Islands - Titikaveka