We stayed at Rarotonga Beach Bungalows for one week in February. The bungalows were well maintained, spacious and just steps from the ocean. We snorkeled and swam every day since the beach fronts a marine conservation area with interesting fish. Rarotonga Beach Bungalows offered free snorkle equipment and kayaks which we took advantage of on many occasions.
Breakfast was provided every day, consisting of cereal, bread, cheese and cold cut platter including hard boiled eggs and plenty of local fruit. The owner , Tom, was friendly and helpful as were Lucky and the entire staff.
The rooms were large and included a full kitchen, nice covered deck and "garden" shower. The question is not whether we will return for another relaxing vacation to Rarotonga Beach Bungalows but when. Can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With just five (5) deluxe beach bungalows clustered in a native village atmosphere, these units all offer the laid back and unique feeling of visiting the South Seas of the 1940's. All units front on a wide, white sand beach where the tropical lagoon in front is a national maritime protected area -- and,thus, allows endless snorkeling adventures. All bungalows are separate, free standing, Polynesian designed units. All have coconut thatch roofs, bamboo interior walls, colorful cloth on the ceiling and white sand at each bungalow entry. All are furnished with modern amenities. The property strives to offer the maximum BEACH fun with a 'spirit of the islands'. Nothing here is stuffy, snobby, stainless steel -- just a great secluded location for couples to enjoy the BEACH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Rarotonga Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Hotel Titikaveka
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Cook Islands - Titikaveka