“Still just as good!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alexandria
Albannach Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 7 Alexandria B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My second stay at the Albannach and just as good as I remembered. Warm welcome, lovely rooms, friendly hosts and excellent breakfast. You don't need to go any where else! Very handy jumping off point for Loch Lomond and other tourist spots.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CillDroichid

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed @ room #4. That was really awesome. The owner family were really warm, and the room was as comfortable as a you would never imagine. I can advice to everybody to stay here.
Don't waste your time by searching any other accomodation to stay in Alexandria. Just Call or e-mail to that lovely family they would really help you by all means available and really good price.
Thanks a lot. I would like to come again

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Kayhan Ç
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Once again a visit to Scotland just wouldnt be the same without our stay here....last minute booking....no problem...very warm welcome from the ever accomadating Jimmy & Magaret....cleanliness of the highest standard once again and breakfast worth getting out off bed for....regardless of how much money you have to spend I would strongly reccomend a stay here .....just couldnt get that sort of service elsewhere....Thank you once again and cant wait to come back.....should have 5 star rating....places like this one are very hard to find...

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Jean C
Reviewed 22 December 2013

David "R"

Albannach Bed and Breakfast made me feel at home, although I was far from home. Jim picked me up from Alexandria station on the day of my arrival, and also dropped me on my last day, which was more then helpful. Jim made my day when he took me to watch Celtic FC Vs Hibernian FC at Celtic Park in Glasgow. Jim & Margaret made me the best breakfast EVER!! and the room was just FANTASTIC!!!. May God Bless YOU for your hospitality.

THANKS MAN !

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank David R
Reviewed 16 November 2013

A wonderful place to stay - the hospitality, accommodation & food are all of the highest standard. Margaret & Jim are very welcoming and friendly. I was re-visiting the area where I lived before emigrating and Jim & Margaret were helpful with how things had changed and aspects of the area that I didn't remember. The breakfasts were yummy and the area for eating was quiet but friendly and they even provided me with a morning paper to read. And they provided me with an umbrella on the only day that it rained. I have stayed in a lot of B & B at various times and in a large assortment of places and this is the best - the very best.

Margaret Gibb
Australia

Room Tip: My room was at the front of the house but it was quiet & warm.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Margaret G
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Albannach Bed and Breakfast was a warm and comfortable place to stay. The rooms are all very spacious, larger than expected at this sort of facility. The hosts, Jim and Margaret are friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Personal service was second to none. Where Jim was available he offered lifts instead of taxi fares, taking service the extra mile literally!! The breakfasts were freshly cooked to order and excellently presented. All round this place is value for money and I would recommend that everyone wishing to stay in and around this area of Scotland make the Albannach their first point of enquiry.

Room Tip: From what I saw any room here offers excellent quality and value for money.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Arsenaldave
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Very friendly bed and breakfast and had an excellent stay - despite the rain! A big tasty breakfast set us up for the day. We were all, including our dog Barnsley, made extremely welcome. Room was warm and cosy and we would certainly stay here again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: We had the attic room which was fine for us but maybe the ceiling would be a little too low if you w...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alexandria
Cameron House on Loch Lomond
Lodge on Loch Lomond
Sunnyside B&B
Sunnyside B&B
#2 of 24 in Balloch

Been to Albannach Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!