We stayed in one of the six person lodges for three nights and thought it was fantastic. The lodge was of a very high standard and spacious. We has read the warnings about electricity charges, and when we checked in it was all explained. We were careful with lights etc, but kept the lodge nice and warm and the final charge was twenty two pounds. I thought that was ok. We are in the claret jug and the boat house and really enjoyed both. Lodge concierges and all hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. Scenery was of course beautiful. We would def visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lodges are situated on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond, within the grounds of the world-renowned five-star resort, Cameron House. This truly is Scottish luxury reborn. Resplendent with leisure club, pool, bar/restaurant and grill all waiting just for you. Add to this, a great family restaurant on the loch, a cheeky nine hole golf course and beauty bar. Cameron House lodges offer an exceptional range of one, two, three and four bedroom self-catering lodges that offer the privacy of home with the benefit of having luxury resort facilities. Each luxury lodge has spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, covered balconies and wonderful views of the resort, golf course or Loch Lomond. The award winning Spa at Cameron House and championship Carrick golf course are just 2 miles away and easily accessible via regular, free shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo so you can book your Cameron Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cameron House Luxury Hotel Alexandria
- Cameron Lodges Alexandria, Scotland, UK