We have just returned from a week at the Cameron House Lodges. Our lodge was well equipped and had beautiful views. We were careful to turn off the heaters and lights etc so as to not have a big electricity bill!
We dined at the two restaurants at the Cameron House Hotel, the Boat House and used the spa at the Carrick. We also used the leisure facilities which were great. We found the concierge service very helpful
We enjoyed our stay vey much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lodges are situated on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond, within the grounds of the world-renowned five-star resort, Cameron House. This truly is Scottish luxury reborn. Resplendent with leisure club, pool, bar/restaurant and grill all waiting just for you. Add to this, a great family restaurant on the loch, a cheeky nine hole golf course and beauty bar. Cameron House lodges offer an exceptional range of one, two, three and four bedroom self-catering lodges that offer the privacy of home with the benefit of having luxury resort facilities. Each luxury lodge has spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, covered balconies and wonderful views of the resort, golf course or Loch Lomond. The award winning Spa at Cameron House and championship Carrick golf course are just 2 miles away and easily accessible via regular, free shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Cameron Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cameron House Luxury Hotel Alexandria
- Cameron Lodges Alexandria, Scotland, UK