We stayed in one of the Lochside apartments over Easter and had a lovely week with the weather mostly being very kind to us. The lodge sleeps six; however, two of the beds are fold-away ones in the sitting area. There are three bathrooms and a sauna, good quality shampoos etc.; fluffy white towels and bath robes are also provided.
The whole lodge is very well fitted out and spotlessly clean. The kitchen has all utensils needed for self catering including halogen hob, Siemens dishwasher etc. A welcome pack of dish cloths, oven gloves and dishwasher tablets is also provided.
Amenities close by include a nine hole golf course and full swimming pool and spa experience, which is attached to the main Cameron House Hotel a short walk from our lodge. There are various restaurants in the hotel and "The Boat House" which is positioned next to a small marina. However, we tended not to frequent these as prices are very high and the drinks prices have a big mark up, plus a new "Waitrose" has been built in nearby Helensburgh, which is a joy to shop in!
As some previous reviewers have mentioned, electricity is charged extra at the end of your stay so beware as prices can be high especially in the colder weather.
Overall, a lovely relaxing break in a delightful location, I would certainly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lodges are situated on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond, within the grounds of the world-renowned five-star resort, Cameron House. This truly is Scottish luxury reborn. Resplendent with leisure club, pool, bar/restaurant and grill all waiting just for you. Add to this, a great family restaurant on the loch, a cheeky nine hole golf course and beauty bar. Cameron House lodges offer an exceptional range of one, two, three and four bedroom self-catering lodges that offer the privacy of home with the benefit of having luxury resort facilities. Each luxury lodge has spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, covered balconies and wonderful views of the resort, golf course or Loch Lomond. The award winning Spa at Cameron House and championship Carrick golf course are just 2 miles away and easily accessible via regular, free shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Cameron Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cameron House Luxury Hotel Alexandria
- Cameron Lodges Alexandria, Scotland, UK