stayed for 1 night in feb 2012
hotel is in a lovely location on banks of loch lommond. only a short drive past glasgow, great place to get away from it all.
hotel grounds are nice, and hotel itself (while a little dark inside) is very nice. rooms are very comfortable and the arm chair in room,is very, very,very comfortable (perhaps a few more very's called for).
we ate at the claret jug for dinner via free shuttle bus (nice steak) and at the boat house for lunch (very nice burger). service at breakfast could have been better, as server was very rude and gave us toast burned to a crisp- i think deliberatly as i had asked where our coffees were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House on Loch Lomond, blends traditional Scottish influences with sumptuous contemporary decor to offer guests a memorable stay in the finest surroundings. This is your loch side Baronial mansion and so much more, with a Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool, a range of luxury traditional and contemporary suites with views overlooking Loch Lomond and some of the most supreme dining imaginable, all bundled up and served with the heartiest of Scottish hospitality. Cameron House on Loch Lomond is every part the five star Scottish experiences and located just 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, LateRooms, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cameron House on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron Hotel House
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Alexandria, Scotland, UK