Stayed here for one night on a romantic break. The setting of this hotel is spectacular, its on the banks of Loch Lomond and the views during our visit were awe inspiring. We were welcomed into the hotel by the guys at the Valet parking, these guys are really helpful and nothing is too much bother for them. Our check in was swift and efficient, Lauren took care of us and gave us a tour of the hotel as this was our first visit.
Our room was modern and immaculately presented with an amazing view of the Loch and the sea plane.
We had cocktails in the Great Scots bar, the bar tenders are chatty and efficient, the cocktails are not cheap but taste amazing.
We only had breakfast in the Cameron grill restaurant, buffet style, local produce with an al a carte option. The Martin Wishart restaurant looked very up market. The six course taster menu is £70 per person and £120 with wine. Pricey but the menu looked good.
The Carrick spa was £39 each for the day, the hotel pool and spa was also impressive.
The sea plane is £119 per person and this was a really popular option as it was on the go all day. A champagne cruise lasting 90 mins is also available all year, the cruiser looked amazing, don't know the price of this.
All in all we loved our stay at this hotel and cant wait to return, I cant recommend it highly enough. The hotel is 5 star in every respect, not at all stuffy but warm and welcoming are the order of the day here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House on Loch Lomond, blends traditional Scottish influences with sumptuous contemporary decor to offer guests a memorable stay in the finest surroundings. This is your loch side Baronial mansion and so much more, with a Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool, a range of luxury traditional and contemporary suites with views overlooking Loch Lomond and some of the most supreme dining imaginable, all bundled up and served with the heartiest of Scottish hospitality. Cameron House on Loch Lomond is every part the five star Scottish experiences and located just 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cameron House on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron Hotel House
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Alexandria, Scotland, UK