Could not believe how dark the rooms were, the lighting was really bad, mind you it was on the dark side throughout the hotel. The room had an enormous comfy bed and apart from the noisy fan (room 14) couldn't find fault with anything else. Breakfast very good. Has a really nice swimming pool with pool table and table hockey upstairs. We chose a garden room as it was the most reasonably priced - but to be honest not much of a "garden". Valet parking was a nice touch.
Minus - No magnifying mirror in the bathroom
Plus - Has to be the views...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House on Loch Lomond, blends traditional Scottish influences with sumptuous contemporary decor to offer guests a memorable stay in the finest surroundings. This is your loch side Baronial mansion and so much more, with a Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool, a range of luxury traditional and contemporary suites with views overlooking Loch Lomond and some of the most supreme dining imaginable, all bundled up and served with the heartiest of Scottish hospitality. Cameron House on Loch Lomond is every part the five star Scottish experiences and located just 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cameron House on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron Hotel House
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Alexandria, Scotland, UK