Ok Cameron House is located on the banks of the Loch....the review is for the hotel not lodges.
You are met ...your luggage taken and car parked for you. The doormen are excellent - they are the font of all knowledge ask them anything they will sort it.
The rooms are very good - I had a Loch view. Rooms are big, clean with air con the bathroom floor is heated..all accessories provided such as iron . Hair dryer etc.
The bar is excellent, service great and views wonderful...the whole hotel is plush..modern yet retaining character. The restaurant is fantastic, breakfast and evening meals wonderful. Try the haggis for breakfast you won't be disappointed.
The staff are ultra professional and polite...nothing is too much trouble.
I thought the shop was limited in what it sold, the phone signal in my room with O2 was appalling. Others with different providers were fine. The Internet is free and easy to access although did seem to cut off frequently.
The Gym and pool were fantastic as was the seaplane ride. The Spa is about 3 mile away and very very good.
The Michelin starred restraint was fantastic...sorry I forget he name.
It rained a lot but hey it's January in Scotland ! The Spa and Golf were great...try the hot stone massage !
Loved the people and the place so much to do, will surely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House on Loch Lomond, blends traditional Scottish influences with sumptuous contemporary decor to offer guests a memorable stay in the finest surroundings. This is your loch side Baronial mansion and so much more, with a Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool, a range of luxury traditional and contemporary suites with views overlooking Loch Lomond and some of the most supreme dining imaginable, all bundled up and served with the heartiest of Scottish hospitality. Cameron House on Loch Lomond is every part the five star Scottish experiences and located just 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cameron House on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron Hotel House
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Alexandria, Scotland, UK