We stayed here for 2 nights whilst attending a wedding which was also at Cameron House.
Great location, when they say it's on the shores of Loch Lomond, that's exactly right. The main entrance of the hotel is about 50 yards from Loch Lomond.
Breakfast was excellent with a choice of continental, full cooked or select from the a la carte choices.
Our only complaint was that the lift was out of action quite a bit whilst we were there. We didn't need to use it but other friends who were also attending the wedding, did but couldn't. An elderly lady had to get out of her wheel chair & spend considerable time & effort using the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House on Loch Lomond, blends traditional Scottish influences with sumptuous contemporary decor to offer guests a memorable stay in the finest surroundings. This is your loch side Baronial mansion and so much more, with a Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool, a range of luxury traditional and contemporary suites with views overlooking Loch Lomond and some of the most supreme dining imaginable, all bundled up and served with the heartiest of Scottish hospitality. Cameron House on Loch Lomond is every part the five star Scottish experiences and located just 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cameron House on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron Hotel House
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Alexandria, Scotland, UK