Incredibly luxurious and indulgent hotel. Fantastic service and a beautiful spa. We could not fault it!
We spent just one night (although I would have loved to have stayed longer) at Cameron House and had dinner that evening in the boathouse. The hotel is beautiful and very well maintained, giving a true feeling of Scottish luxury with incredible views over Loch Lomond. The spa is lovely and well worth a visit.
We had a lovely seafood dinner in the Boathouse (I had swordfish with mango) and again was a lovely experience throughout.
We also, on a slight side note, booked a hour flight with Loch Lomond Seaplanes (moored just outside the hotel), which was spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House on Loch Lomond, blends traditional Scottish influences with sumptuous contemporary decor to offer guests a memorable stay in the finest surroundings. This is your loch side Baronial mansion and so much more, with a Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool, a range of luxury traditional and contemporary suites with views overlooking Loch Lomond and some of the most supreme dining imaginable, all bundled up and served with the heartiest of Scottish hospitality. Cameron House on Loch Lomond is every part the five star Scottish experiences and located just 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cameron House on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron Hotel House
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Alexandria, Scotland, UK