Just back from the Alborada beach club and apart from the poor weather which the hotel cannot be blamed for we had a lovely time:)
Yes, the food wasn't amazing but for £350 all inclusive for 3 people for a week I think it's good value.
Breakfast was our favourite, lunch and dinner are much of a muchness so once you've had one you may not fancy it again.
Salad was always fresh and if nothing else you could always put cheese on it; for us that was plenty we don't eat things like burgers and nuggets so the lack of these isn't an issue for us.
Pizzas next door to the hotel are less than 4 euro, my 9 year old was happy to have them a couple of times. There's also a
KFC type place next door if people like that kind of thing.
There was a couple of good shows again this time which we enjoyed.
We asked for room 387 which was perfect, nice, warm quiet corridor easily accessible from the lift at reception with a pool/sea view and when the sun came out it was gorgeous between 7 and 8pm.
I missed the aqua gym this time but there was hardly any sun so the pool was too cold.
We enjoyed some lovely walks this time and we got some bargain clothes and shoes that no one will have at home :)
We really love silencio and gallates the locals are so nice and friendly we would like to buy a place there. It's not commercialised like las Americas etc and its a good transfer from the airport.
If you want drunken noisy English, fish, chips and burgers don't go here you'll hate it.
If you want to blend in with the locals and enjoy a relaxing slow pace with some gorgeous views (and usually good weather) book now, you won't regret it.
We'll be back again in October when hopefully it'll be lovely and warm again:)x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alborada Beach Club offers spacious apartment accommodation and is located 50 meters from the fishing village of Las Galletas in Costa del Silencio and within a few miles of the vibrant Playa de las Americas resort (the local bus stop and taxi rank are just 50m from the hotel). Adjacent to the hotel is a small beach (with direct access from the hotel). The apartment units are set amongst beautiful sub-tropical gardens, which offer easy access to the complex's facilities. The nearest town, Las Galletas, is just 50 meters from the aparthotel, and has a good variety of shops, restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and budgets. The apartments are just 20 minutes from the airport, which means you can be off the plane and on the beach in no time. This complex comprises of 285 fully equipped apartments, offering great views of either the gardens, pool, or the Atlantic Ocean. Staying at the Alborada Beach Club guarantees a fun time for all with plenty of activities on-site as well as the beach just a short walk away. The focal point for fun and activities is centred on the beautiful saltwater swimming pool (with a surface of over 3,800m2) and separate children's splash pool, both set amidst spacious sun terraces with plentiful loungers and parasols. A poolside bar is on hand, serving you with drinks and refreshments from 10am until 11pm. If you're after a more active holiday, then why not join in with the daily program of activities, including water polo, aerobics classes and rifle shooting, kayak, etc, whilst those wanting a taste of adventure can take part in the diving lessons. Children will also love their holiday at the Alborada Beach Club where a playground and an on-site Mini Club provide them with daily activities and games to enjoy. Evening entertainment includes a mini disco for the youngsters, followed by live music, cabaret or other professional shows suitable for all the family. Whilst providing fantastic self-catering accommodation, the hotel also boasts a beautiful buffet-style dining room with panoramic sea views, where guests can delight in a range of international and local dishes , all prepared freshly for breakfast, lunch and dinner (with one themed evening meal per week). There is also free Wi-Fi connectivity free of charge in the bar area for guests to stay up-to-date with the latest news. (Wifi is also available in the apartments at an additional charge). All of the spacious apartments have a lounge area with a sofa bed which sleeps up to 1 adult+ 1child, satellite TV, a full bathroom and a kitchen with a two ring hob, microwave, fridge and basic kitchen utensils and crockery. All inclusive includes Buffet style breakfast from 7am until 10am, buffet style lunch from 1:15pm until 3pm, cold snacks from 4:30pm until 5:30pm and evening meal (including two themed dinners per week) from 7pm until 9:30pm. Unlimited soft and alcoholic drinks from 10am until 11pm from the pool bar (and also during meal times in the restaurant). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Alborada Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ten Bel Alborada Hotel Las Galletas
- 10 Bel Alborada
- Ten Bel Alborada Las Galletas
- Alborada Beach Club Tenerife/Las Galletas