“"Welcome with a Smile"”
Review of Park Hotel

Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Chieri
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Can a welcome in a hotel be more beautiful than with a "Smile"? Park Hotel in Chieri, Italy has it!!
After two years I entered the hotel and there it was; A friendly smiling reception, and not only she, the entire staff and team of the hotel. I was happy being being back. The hospitality was great, the room I got was marvelous, clean, good bathroom, colorful and more than space enough for doing my daily Yoga exercises.
The restaurant with delicious dishes and specialities of the region was proudly served, and.... daily with that beautiful "Smile" I understand more and more.."What you give,...what you get" that is Park Hotel Chieri, thanks with a "Smile" Henk

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We have just stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. 24 of us in total.

Rooms nice and clean, bed very comfy. Nice flat screen tv in room but we didnt use it. So glad the room had air conditioning as it was very warm in room. Bathroom - only complaint was shower cubicle very small, a larger person would struggle to use it.. You could hardly move in it to wash your hair. Plenty of lovely clean white towels in the bathroom.

Free wifi for 2 hours every day. Reception area is also a nice area to sit.. We didnt use the restaurant

Staff - Quite rude and not very helpful at all. Apart from the one that was working on Saturday night who was very helpful in telling us where the local laundrette was to get the football kits washed.

Terrace area was nice to sit out at night - but didnt get cleaned... All our rubbish from Friday night did not get cleaned until Monday.

Decided to change the prices of their drinks after the first round.. Big mistake as everyone just bought their own drinks from supermarket and drank them outside..

Breakfast - Didnt go out of their way to fill anything up, then gave you a terrible look when you asked for more bread, butter, ham. etc.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2011

And there was the beautiful voice again..."PREGO?.." If i got home. That it was clean and gozy i knew, but that it makes you home with a smile made it special. The restaurant have a great "ambiance" and with the wine of the house the harmony was there. Thanks for your hospitality . Abraco Henk

Room Tip: "Room 24 with a beautiful view to the garden"
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Mistersax
Reviewed 27 June 2011

1960/1970s style, but kept well and very clean. Comfortable room with good bathroom. Pleasant and comfortable sitting area in foyer. Reasonable restaurant. Very good breakfast. Above all friendly and very welcoming staff.
If visiting Torino or Piemonte we would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank colindmair
Reviewed 3 January 2011

I travelled to Chieri with two children (2 and 5) and asked the hotel to add a small bed. They added a very nice and sizeable bed that would have fit two adults almost, in addition to the already king-sized bed it had for the adults. The bathroom is a bit quaint but clean and have no complaints. The room good, flat screen tv with so many digital channels. Slept very well and enjoyed the multilingual personnel (arabic, english, russian...) that was really welcoming. Nice breakfast too, included, with so many choices many of which were home made and really yummie. I think that the price for value was really good and can only reccomend this hotel. I will use it again when returning! Super central position but with own ample parking and quiet. The hotel of choice in Chieri really!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrescon
Reviewed 10 December 2009

After a few years being guest in the Park hotel, this time it was if you enter a new Hotel,fresh, clean and gozy. The renewing in and out side is great, the hospitality is charming they take care for you 24 hours and when you are to late for breakfast almost 12 O'clock the girl at the frontdesk says with a beautifull voice....PREGO....!! It has all what you need...and more...friendly and everything goes in Harmony. See you next time Henk

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Mistersax
Reviewed 7 November 2008

On the plus side, comfortable bed and good location very near Chieri Station though the map on the hotel's website is slightly incorrect..the hotel is further walk up the road over the cross-roads. The wireless internet and the phone-line wasn't working so I was not able to make or receive phonecalls and there was nowhere locally to access the internet. The hotel had apparently been refurbished in March 2008 though my room looked nothing like the photos you see on the hotel's website or other hotel booking sites. The breakfast was limited and not particularly appetising and the staff were not particularly friendly. It was quite noisy as well, you could hear people moving around in the other rooms which I can put up with but for other people it might be a bit of an issue. Also the Airport Shuttle is just the local taxi firm - the car was dirty and smelly but the driver was a nice guy but it cost about 60 Euros which I thought was quite expensive for a trip less than half an hour..I wouldn't recommend this hotel or stay there again, it's not an experience I wish to repeat! I regularly have to stay in hotels for business and this is definately the worst hotel I've stayed in and not worth of its 3 stars, it is not value for money but can get away with charging more because it is one of two hotels in the area. Stay somewhere else if you can!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank anonymous067
TorinoMaya, direttore at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2008

Thanking you to highlight the inconvenient , and I would have greatly appreciate to receive a direct mail too. to allow an immediate check , anyhow let me try to explain all the matters : the Hotel’ position on our website has been done using Google maps , I’ve checked and to me there is no mistake on map position we are in Viale Fasano/Via Roaschia block.
I apologize for the telephone line/ WI FI connection, I can well understand your disappointment, British Telecom (our supplier) has given us a sample of hell making us staying isolated from the rest of the world for almost one week, hope you might understand and excuse us.
The hotel’s photos shown on all web site are truthful of course out of 26 rooms we might have given the one you dislike , for this reason in case we knew on time we would have changed your room.
We serve a continental breakfast but we’ll try to implement, It is pretty sure that the assigned rooms have not been cleaned with the same accuracy that distinguishes, I am really sorry that the image that always characterizes us has not been totally shown. Many thanks to make us aware about the problem you face with the local Taxi , as a service to the client we call the local radio taxi and I ‘ll check with the Radio Taxi Company .
I am sure that it was just an accident and that it will not happen again.
We always care for the comfort of our clients. This is one of our main missions.
My sincere regards.
Marina Emanuele

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chieri
Hotel Panorama
#8 of 9 in Chieri
Rosatea B&B
Rosatea B&B
#4 of 9 in Chieri

Been to Park Hotel? Share your experiences!