MilanoRe Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Inn Milan Nord-Zara(Cinisello Balsamo)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Cosmo Hotel Palace(Cinisello Balsamo)
US$71
US$61
Agoda.com
Hotel Villa Ghirlanda(Cinisello Balsamo)
US$95
US$59
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Lincoln(Cinisello Balsamo)
US$83
Abacus Hotel(Sesto San Giovanni)
US$72
US$67
Official Site
Grand Hotel Barone Di Sassj(Sesto San Giovanni)
US$81
US$74
Hotels.com
Neo Hotel(Bresso)
Hotel Maximum(Cinisello Balsamo)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvalue for moneymetro stationfree parkingnice hotelcentral milanbalconyeurositalians
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Made bookings on this hotel based on the reviews off of Trip Advisor and here I am! Now the hotel might be quite away from the city centre but it isn't inaccessible. The area seems a little ghetto but the hotel is quite good. I was here just for a night. The room was quite spacious, amply big bathrooms and a nice balcony as well (which I wish I had the time to enjoy). We had to leave at about 5 in the morning the next day because we had a train to catch and the person at the reception was extremely sweet and helpful about it.

For the price that you're paying, it's totally worth it.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Niyati J
Reviewed 4 February 2013

This is a very nice hotel, clean and comfy. The rooms are very spacey and beds are of a good quality. Tram is quite near that takes you downtown. I think that this hotel is a good choice for someone who wants to visit Milan without spending a fortune!

What particularly disappointed me was the wi-fi internet connections which is offered for free in the rooms, but me and my brother (who was staying in the same room) wasn't able to use because something was not working right.

Something that I would like to say as a proposal to the hotel is to provide bigger blankets, as my sleep was disturbed several times overnight due it! (had a twin room)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ikalimac
Hotel R, Direttore vendite at MilanoRe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

Dear ikalimac,

Thank you for sharing Your experience at the Re Hotel with us and other customers on Tripadvisor.

We are happy to know that you feel our Hotel nice clean and comfy, and to appreciate the size of our rooms and the quality of our beds.

We thank you for reporting the problem with the Wi-fi connection, we found that the access point next to your room was not working propertly and we replaced it with a new one.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The nice feedbacks and also complaints of our guest are very important for us, to improve our service and quality.

We hope to see you again as our kind customer.

Best regards

Ilario Masala

Reviewed 29 October 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my 2 girls, my girlfriend and my motorbike :)

I wanted to stay 2 days to visit Milan during my Motorbike trip across Europe and saw this hotel from the street. Very nice, relaxing atmosphere, the room was large with balcony and nice view on the garden and fountain. In the evening I was sitting outside on the balcony and having a drink, very very relaxing. Breakfast was ok, many things to eat, and the lady is very nice. Receptions Staff is also very nice, and helpfull, I parked my motorbike inside the garage without any problem, parking was included, only few hotel give parking for free. Also Wi-Fi is free.
In case you are on the Road, stop at this hotel, it's near underground, and only 15 minutes to reach center. A the beginning area don't look nice, but there are many restaurants arround, a Big shopping center, and also a place called Carroponte, I could see many free concerts there, free entrance.

Ciao from Biker Igor

Room Tip: I stayed on one room looking on the Road, it's not noisy as everybody think
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Igor Z
Hotel R, Direttore vendite at MilanoRe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

Dear Igor Z "The Likeable Biker"

We are very happy to know That you find our hotel a very great place to stay, and to mention That even if we are on suburban of Milan, our location is very nice, safe, and there are many nice events arround, and are almost FREE.

We hope to see you again in our Hotel, the next time you are on ROAD in Italy.

Best regards

Ilario Masala

Reviewed 30 August 2012

Nice place... Giving just average do to the outdated decor and did not find the reception to helpful or friendly.

Breakfast was basic but the person(British Lady) is excellent. Very friendly and actually served you. Espresso maker is in back so you must ask for your cafe. Housekeeping staff seems to be husband and wife team- fast and good.

Good value for the bucks. Nice to be across the street from Parc Nord. Good spot for running. Would not give it a 4 star as it is rated on Hotwire and other sites but good place. 20 minute ride on Metro to be downtown Milan.

Room Tip: Make sure to have the back of the hotel... front is noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Re for business reasons but I will not choose this hotel in the future, NEVER!
From a 4 star hotel I expect something different…more comfort, more quality. Flat screen TV was too small (you must be very close to the screen if you want see a movie). Fitted carpet worn, dirty and damaged. Old frames so far to isolate outside noise. Upon my arrival in the room (after the check in) I just turned on the A/C to remove the bad smell but system doesn’t work properly (only fan) , if you open the windows you’ll hear a lot and exhausting traffic noise.
In the evening, the area is NOT safety (transsexuals and prostitutes have tried to put in front of my car to stop me) keep an eye out
I’m completely disappointed with the breakfast, it is so sad to start a “new day” in a small room without a natural light, depressing place. The breakfast should be a good start of the day, well…..there the beginning is badly!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business