Talbot Hotel Stillorgan
Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin(Blackrock)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$97
US$218
US$212
Hotels.com
Royal Marine Hotel(Dun Laoghaire)
US$199
US$175
Orbitz.com
Rochestown Lodge Hotel & Spa(Dun Laoghaire)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$206
US$123
Haddington House(Dun Laoghaire)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,738 results
All reviewsbrass barcity centrenice hotelbar fooddublin bayfamily roomdun laoghaireone night stayfollowing morningwould stay againbus stoplovely roomwould highly recommend this hoteldouble bedpurple sage restaurantucdrte
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The Stillorgan Park hotel offers dated, clean accommodation which really needs upgrading. The bar, restaurant areas also need modernising, it feels like going back to the 80s. Location not great either and rooms at the front can be noisy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
SPHDublin, General Manager at Talbot Hotel Stillorgan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Nick
Thank you for your praise of our staff but otherwise we are very surprised by your review which is quite disappointing and not what we expect from any guest of our hotel. I will contact you by email as I would like you to come back and give us another opportunity.
I look forward to making contact.
Kind regards, Daragh O'Neill, General Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2014

On arrival we had concerns about the distance from the city center. However, with bus stop nearby the 15-20 minute ride into the city was easy. The reception desk staff members are courteous, knowledgeable, pleasant and professional. Jon and Danny had suggestions about things to see and do. We especially enjoyed our bus trip to Dun Laoghaire where we were able to escape the noises and throngs of pedestrians and vehicles of Dublin City. There at the seaside we enjoyed the pier walk and the Maritime Museum. The breakfast buffet at the hotel's Purple Sage Restaurant is beautifully presented and the variety of foods is amazing. Breakfast staff are attentive and pleasant. And the Turf Bar is spacious and pleasingly decorated. The menu has a variety of appetizers and entrees to fit anyone's needs. Our room was unexpectedly spacious and allowed room to relax and unwind after our 8-day bus tour. We will definitely return to the Stillorgan Park when we are back in Dublin.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Charp,
Thanks for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and also got to see some of our local area. We do hope we see you again.
Daragh O'Neill, General Manager

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Arrived at this hotel late evening for a single night stay.
It was a Friday evening and there were other guests checking in, but the staff were professional and I was not left waiting too long.
Hotel is clean and bright...... and the atmosphere and decor are not limited to just the lobby - my room was no disappointment. Large flatscreen TV. Toiletries in the bathroom, and plenty of folded towels. Clean carpet, clean bathroom and good powerful shower
Bed was large and comfortable. Sheets were crisp and clean.
Special note on the attitude and professionalism of the staff.
I had difficulty getting back into my room (sic) early on Saturday morning and the staff could not have been more helpful. At every juncture they were professional and attentive to my needs.

Unfortunately I can't comment on breakfast, as I didn't have time for any the next morning,.

Overall, I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
For the price, it is excellent value for money.
A hotels reputation is built mainly on the attitude and work ethic of its staff, and in this instance the management have surpassed themselves in turning out a competent and highly professional team.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Oweee,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our team & hopefully we will see you again soon.
Kind regards, Daragh O'Neill, General Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed here for Paddy's Day and I know why I keep returning to this hotel. The staff here are very welcoming. For the minute you walk in the door, at check in with Stephanie, to the time you leave it feels like you're thee only staying here. Brian in the bar (a.k.a. Barry, sorry for calling you that) is pure gentleman. The first evening I dinned by myself and I had to speak to the manger and I asked Brian for Jon, but on the second evening, St Patricks Day, they were eight of us. Brian remembered what I had for the full dinner the previous evening. Jon, the bar manger couldn't do anymore for me or the people that was joining me for dinner. Both for dinner and breakfast, the food was cooked lovely. The price for the package I was on was very reasonable. Would I recommend staying here or staying here agin, most deafo.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank crountryside
SPHDublin, General Manager at Talbot Hotel Stillorgan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and acknowledging the welcome and service by our staff, in particular Brian and Jon. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Daragh O'Neill

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed in this hotel for two nights on a business trip to Blackrock. Very convenient to commute into Blackrock. Staff from management to room staff are professional and friendly. Had an issue with the Wifi but staff were on hand and got it sorted immediately. Food in the restaurant and bar was first class. I had a fantastic view from my room of Dublin Bay. Just couldn't fault the hotel. I will definitely return here and use the hotel in future business trips to Blackrock.

Room Tip: Upper floor to the rear gives a great view of Dublin Bay
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Carlos,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted that you found our hotel ideal for your trip to Dublin. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Daragh O'Neill