“The very best.”

3 Leaves
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Blackrock
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Go now before it gets impossible to get a table.The best and most authentic Indian food ever. It's small & sparse, but the food & wonderful service is as good as any 5 star. We had the taster menu & a couple of starters to share,every dish completely different & delishios.JUST GO.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had heard about 3 Leaves and all the reports were very good. Finally got the chance to have dinner at 3 Leaves last week with a friend who also loves Indian Food. Place is small and there are only two sittings but its all about the food. You have to make a reservation to ensure that you get a table. So the food, we had the 3 course set menu for €25 - great value and you bring your own wine or beer. Our starters were Grilled Scallops with spiced curry mayo and Salad( Scallop Basundi) and Mildly Spiced Potato on a base of chickpeas and and chefs dressing. For main courses we had, Chicken diced and marinated in cashew and cream sauce and the taster menu which is a selection of difference curries. For desert Mango Dulaat ki Chaat. Food was excellent and the service friendly and the advice on what to have and different dishes was very helpful. I love Indian food and would highly recommend 3 Leaves. If you live on the Northside of Dublin, take the DART to Blackrock and its a 3 minute walk to the restaurant. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have eaten in here twice and often get take away lunch. Food is always top class and authentic Indian. Highly recommended.
1 negative is at lunch time they sometimes run out of food - it seems to be policy to limit the amount cooked each day ??...so at lunch time you need to be there by 1.15pm to be sure of food..

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I work in the area and had heard good things about 3 Leaves. My fiancee and I popped in for some lunch one Sunday, while strolling though the Blackrock Market, where it is located.

The waiter walked us through each dish on the menu because the dishes were not immediately recognisable (compared to standard Indian menus we're used to).

We shared 3 chaat (which I think is a type of Indian snack) for lunch. Each one was delicious & really different from your standard Indian fare; I never even knew these types of dishes existed!

The service was great - the waiter was very passionate about explaining the dishes and the chef genuinely interested to know if we had enjoyed our food, asking us before we left.

I would highly recommend anyone to try 3 Leaves, it really is delicious food!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Having heard and read so much about this place, as an Indian food fanatic I simply had to try 3 Leaves. The place is small, no problem with that and the man and wife who run the show are very friendly and welcoming. I was guided to try the Tasting Menu (€10) which gave me a Chicken Curry with Rice, Vegetable and Dhal dishes. The food was very good but perhaps my expectations were a little misplaced. I expected to be greatly impressed (like with the two Tadka places) but I will certainly go again and give it another try.
During the course of the meal, I asked for some more rice to finish off what remained, which must explain the €13 bill. Not the end of the world but rice is not caviar!!