Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin
Travelocity
US$134
US$129
  • Restaurant
Royal Marine Hotel(Dun Laoghaire)
US$244
The Beacon(Sandyford)
US$163
US$133
Orbitz.com
Rochestown Lodge Hotel & Spa(Dun Laoghaire)(Great Value!)
US$153
  • Pool
Haddington House(Dun Laoghaire)
TripAdvisor
2,344 results
All reviewsbusiness suitebeautiful hotelbusiness classcity centreorangerie barmini barradisson blu stwould highly recommend this hotelfull irishfamily roomdublin airporthelensucdweddingirelandtalaveraaircoach
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We always celebrate our wedding anniversary in different hotels and this experience was worst.
We were expecting more from the 5 star hotel. We stayed in a 3* hotel last year and got better room and free chocolates(nice touch).
In Radisson Blue we got smelly room…look like the only smoking room on the floor with terrible view.
Hotel itself is nice and clean…but not 5* hotel. Room service was very nice and helpful.
We were overcharged for the mini bar…just didn’t want to argue for 1€.
In the bar my husband ordered pasta ‘’months special’’ and he was told that evening menu starts @ 5pm (it was 4.50pm)
Even that in the menu was clearly written all months specials served from 4pm!!
Other table was served at the same time and they got pasta!!!! Not nice.
Stay was ok, but not worth it to overpay for 5*

Room Tip: room with the fron view or garden view. and definetelly non smoking one if you don't smoke
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
caitriona21, Front of House Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2013

I would like to thank you for staying with us and also for your constructive review.
I am very sorry to learn that you were overcharged when using the mini bar and also the service in our Orangerie Bar did not meet our standard. Please accept my sincere apologies.
I would also like to extend my best wishes on your recent wedding anniversary.
Should you decide to return to us, please contact myself directly by emailing caitriona.mcgroary@radissonblu.com or by dialing 01 218 8159 direct line as I would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back to us again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 12 August 2013

If you plan to spend a lovely time in a gorgeous and peaceful hotel you should definitely consider the Radisson Blu St. Helen's. I spent to nights with my wife there and we were very impressed with the building and all the staff. We had our dinner in Talavera and the food was very good but what really made us to feel at home was the waiter Renato who took care of us like no one did before! he was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable so if you wanna great service Renato is the man to look for!!! Thank you so much boy!! keep it up :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
caitriona21, Front of House Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for your kind review and also for choosing our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I also forwarded a copy of your feedback to Renato who really appreciated the mention.
We do hope to welcome you back at St. Helen’s in the recent future.
Many thanks again

Reviewed 11 August 2013

When our tour group was boarding our coach to leave St.Helen after a wonderful stay in Dublin in August 2013, the hostess Catrina over heard me ask a fellow traveler where her cane was which she really did need for stability. She said she left it in town while shopping. Quietly Catrina pulled me aside and said she thought she had one in the hotel which another guest had left. In a few short minutes, she appeared with a beautiful walking stick for the traveler. The traveler was so grateful. I was so thankful to Catrina and amazed at her observation of the situation and initiative to try to help us. It is the little acts of kindness that can have such a great impact. Thank you Catrina for going above and beyond "the call of duty"!
Charlotte Gorun
Clifton NJ USA

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Charlotte,
Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted that we were able to help.
We do hope you enjoyed the remainder of your time here in Ireland and that we will have the chance to welcome you back to us in the future.
Many thanks and kind regards

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Stayed 1night staff were friendly, grounds are beautiful, our room was clean and comfortable although we didn't stay in the 5* rooms I cannot fault the room,, you'd know it was built on an old building but for me that makes it all the more nicer for a one night stay I couldn't ask for more

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
caitriona21, Front of House Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Thank you for your kind review and also for staying with us. I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
I do hope to get the chance to welcome you back at St. Helen’s in the recent future.
Many thanks again.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

After a rough start in Dublin , we booked into the Radisson Blu at St Helen's. What a gem! The setting was enough to "steal your heart away" and everything else was well beyond expectations.
The staff at the front desk, Thomas in particular, was excellent; the range of eateries and menus was excellent too.
Why more people don't know about this hotel, we don't know? Certainly we will be recommending it to all our Australian friends going to the Emerald Isle.
Excellent value, fantastic stay

Room Tip: Any room is good. Ours was beside the lift, but set well back with a small passage so we didn't hear a thing. All rooms have windows that open to allow air too.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing our hotel and also for your kind review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team has been able to meet all your expectations. I have also forwarded a copy of your review to Thomas who really appreciated the mention.
We do hope to get the chance to welcome you back at St. Helen’s in the recent future.
Thanks again