“reasonable”

Hotel Europa Ramstein
Bucharest, Romania
“reasonable”
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Nice hotel with very friendly staff. Very good breakfast, good position next to Ramstein Air Base and village centre.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank mariusradoi1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Germany
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Upon check in, staff was friendly.I got to my room(a suite), and noticed I only had 1 bath towel. I was sharing the room with my teen age daughter. I went upstairs to ask for a towel-stood at the front desk for several minutes-they were sitting outside eating, but never acknowledged me. I walked over and asked for some towels-they seemed aggitated and send they would bring them in a bit.I said no, I needed them now. We were hot and sweaty from sitting in air terminal all day. Room had a DVD player (it wasn't hooked up to play), the room guide gave directions to watch AFN, no AFN connected. Blow dryer shut off every 10 seconds. When I complained-she said dryer was not for styling- I told her it won't even dry- she finally brought me a larger one. Not happy at all with the service. Should have stayed at Hotel Pfirsch-as we normally do. Cheaper was not better.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank happy_travlingfamily
Huntsville, AL
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I enjoyed my week+ stay at the Hotel Europa. The staff was always friendly and helpful.

Pros: The rooms were a nice size
lots of TV channels (in English and other languages), great full breakfast, several restaurants & a convenience store within walking distance of the hotel. Large parking area.

Cons : Beds were a little soft for my taste.

While no resteraunt

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank aljacket
Georgetown
Reviewed 1 August 2010

Our first visit to Germany to visit our son in the Air Force was made even more special by our stay at the Hotel Europa in Ramstein Village. The accommodations were perfect -- clean, comfortable & spacious. The staff was always available but never intrusive. We were able to use the lobby to visit -- very comfortable. The breakfast provided every a.m. was always fresh & delicious. We felt this was quite a steal at E80/night for 3 adults. The plus of having free hi-speed internet service & our own private full bath was great.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank GeorgetownClaraP
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed 8 June 2010

We stayed here for 2 nites while we toured around the Ramstein area. The room was a good size; we were 2 adults and 2 children. Our son was sick for one of the days and he was excited to have American TV. We really enjoyed the great variety on the breakfast buffett. I also used the free Wi-Fi.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank coulsonshome
Reviewed 18 July 2009

We stayed in the Hotel Europa for 20 days while looking for a house. The staff was helpful and courteous, the room was clean and big for European rooms. We had an interconnecting family room, which was wonderful for a family of 5. The breakfast buffet had a nice variety. Some breads, waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals. My kids STILL miss having breakfast there. They don't have dinner there, but do have some beverages (beer, wine) available in the evenings for purchase. We enjoyed relaxing in the lobby after a long day. The staff was so pleasant and helpful. It really made our transition easier. We will DEFINITELY stay here again on our way out of Germany!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank beevet
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 3 February 2009

Was able to stay here again on the way back from vacation. The staff was accomodating and friendly.

The night I was there, the restaurant was closed, but there is a little greek place right around the corner that within walking distance.

• Stayed November 2008, travelled on business