“Great Apartment with a fantastic landlady in...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Jacquelin...
San Ysidro, California
“Great Apartment with a fantastic landlady in Fondi, Italy”
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Simona is the best landlady ever! Her and her entire family made me feel so welcome. I moved to Italy without knowing anyone he or speaking the language. Simona treated me like family and actually had me and my furbaby Max over for Christmas and Easter dinner. The apartment itself is a wonderful apartment in Fondi, Italy. It is centrally located and a very nice size one bedroom with the kitchen connected to the living room which you don't always find in Italy. And if you ever need or want anything all you have to do is ring the bell next door and Simona or someone in her family will be more then happy to help you. Another plus is Simona speaks English so for me that was a lifesaver! I rate this apartment 5 stars all the way! Comfy bed and furniture and great layout of the apartment.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;