Review Highlights
Highly recommend

The best facials ever by Linda. She’s a lifesaver with my skin. Been going to her for a year now... read more

Reviewed 6 December 2023
CatInTheUk
Great full body deep-tissue massage

Received a very thorough/comprehensive deep-tissue massage from Elena Paunescu yesterday. Elena was... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2022
PKlem123

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent deep tissue massage given by Olivia. Thank you just what I needed 😊

Will return also enjoyed A caci synergy facial with a wonderful dermalogica deep cleansing facial also very please.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I had the Tension Relief Massage with Jessica and it did the trick. I have a very fraught life at the moment and desperately needed some me time to relax and unwind. The back, neck, head and face massage was wonderful, hit all the right spots and certainly helped ease my stress.
I actually rate this visit at 4.5. I just think the ambiance could be a little better and it would have been nice to know what oils were being used. My half hour treatment seemed to fly by. I will certainly by returning for another treatment soon.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank 969juliea
Reviewed 5 April 2018

After a negative review on this clinic, I have made a much needed return and I am pleased to say the treatment (facial) was first class with the new therapist, I will resume my regular visits and reccomend having other treatments there. Well done

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank lionelpam
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Visited the Osteopath for back pain. It was a great experience I wish I had done sooner! Only treatment that has worked so far I would recommend to others and will be returning myself :)

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Emma S
AddlestoneTherapy, Manager at Addlestone therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi Emma,
Thanks so much for the lovely review. We are so glad that our Osteopaths helped you and you are feeling much better! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely staff very professional and relaxing atmosphere great product knowledge love the dermalogica range fab facial would highly recommend

Date of experience: February 2017
AddlestoneTherapy, Receptionist at Addlestone therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for such a lovely review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience and we hope to see you again soon!