Review Highlights
Great full body deep-tissue massage

Received a very thorough/comprehensive deep-tissue massage from Elena Paunescu yesterday. Elena was... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2022
PKlem123
very thorough massage

Reviewed 13 February 2020
annehV1515CF
United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2022

Elena was highly skilled and would not hesitate to recommend her.
I'm always happy to attend Addlestone Therapy, they always provide a friendly, helpful service, and offer great value for money.

Paul W (Addlestone)

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 13 February 2020

had an appt with Aidan last night due to such tight neck & shoulder muscles, have already rebooked for 2nd appt next week. was such intense treatment, but needed to be, he was very very good and throughly thoroughly recommend

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020

I've been to Addlestone Therapy for a few different treatments and they are always my go to place. I recently had the Shiatsu Face, Neck and Shoulder Massage to help sort out a recurring headache and I left feeling completely blissed out. Weirdly it also seems to have smoothed out some fine lines on my face, which was unexpected but not unwelcome. 10/10 would go again.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2019

I’ve been to a huge number of salons, and private beauticians. I’ve had cheap waxes and expensive waxes and this was by far the quickest, most respectful, painless and long lasting wax I have had in the five years I’ve been going for waxes. I won’t be going anywhere else

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank alicelY6715DA
Reviewed 7 October 2019

had booked a body scrub/massage & facial, was a lovely relaxing 1.5 hours treatment, very soothing, body felt all tingly and smooth, face was glowing afterwards. would thoroughly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2019