I booked this hotel for my partner as a surprise for valentines day. And upon arriving to the front of the building it looked very dated and a bit unloved. But once inside it was very modernly decorated. The receptionist which I think was the owner was polite and helpful. We had a room in the 1st floor which had a bottle of wine in it a massive bed and television. Nicely decorated modern bathroom tea and coffee making facilities. Chocolate dipped strawberries brought to room. Went down for our 4 course meal and it was all lovely. The best steak we have ever had and cooked to perfection. (Compliments to the chef). The only downside was the slowness to clear plates that we had finished and the amount if time between courses was to big. Had some treatment in the aqua sante spa next day which was a very good massage at a very reasonable price. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 52 Bedroom Hotel, Built in 1880 and set in seven acres of gardens, lawns and woodlands, the hotel is ideally situated for the Woodhall Spa Golf Club, village and surrounding tourist sights. The Golf Hotel is currently under new management and under going a full refurbishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your The Golf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Golf Hotel & Aqua Sante Woodhall Spa
- The Golf Hotel And Aqua Sante Spa
- Hotel Aqua Sante
- The Golf Hotel Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire