“Weak tea and mini teacakes”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Dorrits

Little Dorrits
Ranked #22 of 28 Restaurants in Woodhall Spa
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Weak tea and mini teacakes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We called into Little Dorrits last year whilst walking around Woodhall Spa. However, the tea was weak and the toasted current teacakes were extremely small so not value for money as it wasn't really all that cheap. Very disappointed.

• Visited October 2012

“Home cooked food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

We called in to Little Dorrits but did not expect to be presented with such a generous portion of food! My husband had the roast beef lunch and I had the steak and kidney pudding, each came with 3 good sized roast potatoes and 6 different vegetables, the food was good, honest, home cooked food and we found every mouthful to be delicious. The lady at the front of house was friendly, helpful and knew a lot of the locals by name, The menu is varied and offers dietary options as well, the portions are of a good size and it shows good value for money.
Having read the more negative reviews, I wonder why people don't say something at the time instead of leaving unkind comments on here. I would highlly recommend Little Dorrits and we wil certainly go back again.

• Visited June 2013
“Expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

This place was empty when i walked in, maybe i should have taken it as a sign. The food was nothing special and the eggs were undercooked. 2 x full english breakfasts, 1 mushrooms and tomatoes, 2 x soft drinks and a coffee were nearly £25. I could have fallen off my chair in surprise. Will not go back.

• Visited September 2012
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Excellent meals.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

My self and my husband visited here in may I had chips egg when it came out I had three eggs and some lovely chips and a chunk of my husbands liver. My husband had liver bacon onions potatoes and 5 veg the portions were very generouse. It was that nice we went back next day for breakfast I had eggs on toast hubby had small breakfast because he was still full from his liver bacon. The service was excellent and they are very friendly would recommend you would not be disappointed. Keep up the good work see you again in the future.x

• Visited May 2013
Horncastle, United Kingdom
“a rest from shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

We visited Little Dorrits for a quick lunch between shopping. The restaurant is very friendly and immediately make you feel at home. They have various menus, breakfast,lite-bites,luncheon,vegetarian and also gluten free menu. This is something that is usually very difficult to find. The food was sourced locally and when it came the plate and the food was piping hot., The food was beautifully presented and ample portions. The chef came out to ask if all was OK and we were able to tell him waht pleasure it us to have his food. It is advisable to reserve a table as it is also used by local people, so that is a plus for the place. Well done Little Dorrits. Long may you continue to flourish !!

• Visited April 2013