I don't know where to begin... our friends recommended Finca Cortesin as they have raved about it since their holiday last year. I didn't think a hotel could be this amazing, but I was wrong! From arrival the standard of service was impeccable as we received a warm welcome and were shown to our suite which was amazing, much bigger than I imagined, a bathroom to die for and a beautiful view. We dined at each of the restaurants throughout the week, it was great having a choice within the hotel and not have to travel elsewhere. We had lunch at El Jardin on our first day where my partner had the most delicious fish, cooked to perfection so I was informed. Breakfast is my thing and I was not disappointed. We were served individual portions of fresh fruit and yoghurt, perfect if I was trying to be good but followed by a basket of fresh croissants, cheeses and meats, of course I had to indulge. There was also a great option of hot dishes freshly made to order, again I tried these out too and could not complain! Schilo is the hotel gourmet restaurant and certainly lived up to its reputation. The food and ambience was perfect for a very special evening.
The spa was inviting and comfortable and I was treated to an indulgent full body massage. This combined with lounging by the pool everyday meant I was falling deeper and deeper into a relaxed state of mind. My partner put his skills to practice on the championship golf course and could not have been happier. We found the staff very nice and friendly, the barman was always able to recommend a tipple, while the concierge were very knowledgeable on the local area. It was the first time we had a holiday where the hotel was the focus and like a cocoon that we didn’t want to leave...ever! I would HIGHLY recommend for a relaxing break or for any golf enthusiasts to visit Finca Cortesin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Spanish Costa del Sol between Marbella and Sotogrande, overlooking the warm Mediterranean there is a place where nature gently vanishes into the deep blue sea. A private community that offers members a personal sanctuary in an environment not found anywhere else. For those seeking an emotional connection to where they live this is arguably the last great property available by the Mediterranean. This impressive resort is located in one of the most peaceful and upcoming areas of the Mediterranean coast in the municipality of the picturesque village of Casares, just 1.500m from the beach and within easy access, by motorway, to the international airports of Málaga and Gibraltar. Set on a 215-hectare estate, 150 of which is designated green belt area, the development centres around 5 extensive areas: Hotel, Golf, Spa and Sports Club, Beach Club and Residential Area. Hotel Finca Cortesin is designed to enchant every one of the senses. The hotel's fresh but grand design is inspired by traditional Andalusian architecture and gives every area a big, bright and luxuriously spacious feel that is so rare in Europe. Built around two principle courtyards with palatial proportions, the hotel has 67 large, luminous and exquisitely designed suites with lofty 4m high ceilings ranging from 50 to 200m². With 23.000 m2 of manicured gardens, luxurious spa, 3 pools, tennis and paddle courts, impressive 6.000 m2 beach club, exquisite cuisine and an ambiance of tranquility, elegance and refinement, it is a destination that invites you to return. Come discover why Finca Cortesin has been named the 'Best National Resort' in the country by Conde Nast Traveller magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf Hotel Casares
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf And Spa